Monday, December 17, 2007

Jersey Hooker News 12/17/07


I will keep it short. I am disappointed in the weather we have had for the past few days. The Jersey Hooker fishing crew did not get a chance to fish. I'm sitting here at my house. We have 35 knot west winds, blowing all of the Christmas Decorations all over the place.

Interesting information , I have been invited to fish North Carolina with some friends aboard the Wire Nut. We will target the Giant Blue fin Tuna. I will keep you posted with pictures and information on our catches. I have been considering bringing the Jersey Hooker down for next Blue fin season .
How is everyone doing with their Christmas shopping? I have not bought one thing yet. I will have a lot of hopping to do next weekend .

Merry Christmas

Capt. Rich and crew

No comments: