Monday, December 29, 2008

New Jersey Tautog Charters Mackerel Fishing NJ Boston Mackerel Reports

Beat the party boat crowds! Relax and enjoy a private charter aboard the Jersey Hooker. Charter the whole boat or jump on a shared charter.
Capt. Rich 732-688-8804
www.jerseyhookercharters.com

Jersey Hooker Charters will continue fishing for Black fish till the bite slows down. We Haven't been out in about a week due to weather and the holidays. I plain on getting out asap. The Tautog have been biting strong and I plain to keep on fishing for them. I am running specials for groups of three if you cannot get a group of six.

Great News !! the Atlantic Mackerel have made an appearance and we will run full day mackerel trips 6:30 am - 4pm . Many people think of the Boston mackerel as bait but it is an amazing fish to smoke please email me if you would like my brine recipe for smoked mackerel.
www.jerseyhooker.com
Capt. Rich
732-688-8804

I am looking into putting an offshore Giant Sea Bass Shared charter to gather. Please email me with your interests I have to gentlemen on a waiting list. njsportfishingnj@aol.com

No comments: