Saturday, November 21, 2009

Nj BlackFishing New Jersey Tautog


www.jerseyhooker.com
Inshore And Offshore Sportfishing
Capt. Rich Wilkowski 732-688-8804
Pt. Pleasant and Waretown NJ


Tuesday the 17th jumped on the boat late afternoon 2-2:30 with a pal of mine and pops I wanted to practice anchoring the new boat because I do not have much experience using a windlass and also how the boat will set up on anchor ...... It was a huge success I managed to land the boat rite on top of a sunken army tank ........ Now the blackfish bite was red hot my Pops took a nap and me and my buddy managed 20 blackfish to 8 pounds throwing 4 back .... We were just shy of our 3 man limit. For a last minuet trip I am very happy with the results.
We will be running charters from Pt. Pleasant and Waretown Very few Dates left due to such a short Tautog season.
Also reserve your spot every Monday and Tuesday Open Boat Blackfish limited to six anglers . Sailing from Canyon River Club Marina Pt. Pleasant 100 per man + tip for the mate Most Fishing spots, lines are in the water 15 minuets after departing.

No comments: