Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tautog Charter Blackfish Charter New Jersey


www.jerseyhookercharters.com

Ok we have been hitting the wrecks when ever we can.... Half day full day full crew or just captain and mate .... I'm not sure when I last posted for the charter boat but Blackfishing has been good ... you have to work for them we have been catching 6 fish here 12 fish there etc .... We have been limiting out on most trips some easily some working real hard for the fish and some times the mate may have to drop a line and put some fish in the box for the customers ..... with all that being said we are sailing every Monday Tuesday open boat....... Call me up and see if we have a spot for you 732-688-8804

Most of our blackfish trips we have been fishing within 20 minuets of leaving the dock

11/30
4 of us headed out. My charter canceled last minuet 45+ tautog 24 keepers a 7 lber and an 9lber was my personal biggest....
This trip we experienced more shorts

No comments: